Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The Project Timelines Dashboard does not accurately coincide with the Project Schedules.
- Project Timelines Dashboard incorrect.
- Project Timeline in Executive Dashboard is displaying the bar chart phases out of sequence.
- Bars extend on both sides of the Y axis, past the border of the graph, obstructing labels.
The Project Timeline in the Executive Dashboard is displaying phases out of sequence, with the 'Closing' portion of the bar chart before the 'Execution'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Projects > Dates
3. Verify dates have been entered in proper sequence - 'Close' date falls after 'Execute & Control' date
4. Navigate to My Dashboard > Executive Dashboard > Project Timelines (bar chart)
5. Examine the bars and hover over the middle portion of the bar; pop-up shows 'Close' phase (and dates) and last bar shows 'Plan'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms