Fusion Talent Review: Errorneous Kudos Notification In BPM Worklist
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Talent Review
Erroneous Kudos notification in BPM Worklist
ABS has turned off Kudos feature everywhere in the application. They are entering “Notes” for employees during the Talent Review Meeting. But these notes are generating email notifications with the subject line ‘Kudos’ in them and you can see them in BPM worklist. I have uploaded a document with one such example. Why are these notifications generating and why does it say kudos when it is not kudos. How can we turn them off. We do not want employees receiving emails with notes entered during Talent Review Meeting. Please advice ASAP.
Notification for kudos shouldn't be sent out as settings indicated that they shouldn't
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the BPM worklist we see notifications with the word ‘Kudos’ in the subject line. ABS has turned off Kudos feature everywhere in the application.
2. The content in the body of the notification is what was entered by the HR facilitator in the “Notes” section for employees during the Talent Review Meeting.
3. Talent Notifications: - Kudos turned off in the application as well as kudos notification.
4. Facilitator adds a note for an employee during the talent review meeting
5. In BPM worklist there is a notification for the above employee saying as in the screenshot saying the employee received a kudos from the same person who is the facilitator of the meeting above.
6. Open the notification – the content of the notification as well as the date and time is from the Talent review Notes.
The issue has the following business impact:
Customer does not want employees receiving emails with notes entered during Talent Review Meeting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms