ER: Modify the account hierarchy to provide link and the ability to add additional fields to display such as status
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Enhancement Request - Account Hierarchy
Provide additional functionality in the Account Hierarchy View.
1. when viewing the hierarchy view, when you click into another account it should navigate to that account record for viewing. A link may be provided on the node itself to navigate to the organisation.
2. the status of the organisation should be displayed. i.e. if it is closed or active.
Company has large account hierarchies, and the ability to get a view of the hierarchy is good, but in order to drill into and open that account is missing.
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
Account hierarchy does not allow you to drill into the record or show the status of the Organisation.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
Modify the account hierarchy to provide link and the ability to add additional fields to display such as the status.
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
Extend the account hierarchy capability, to make it more usable.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business:
Company has large hierarchies with many subsidiaries. The ability to navigate to other accounts will save time.
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
see response to Q5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms