Manage Login Settings in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Understand the types of login settings that are available and how to change the settings.
- What is the Minimum Character Length for Login ID?
- Is the Login ID Case Sensitive?
- Is the Login Attempts before Login Lock editable?
- Is the Duration of the Login Lock editable?
- Is the delay between each login attempt editable?
- Is the duration of time inactive in the system editable, before needing to login again?
- User sessions expire after 15 minutes, can this be changed?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms