Manage Login Settings in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2141224.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Understand the types of login settings that are available and how to change the settings.
- What is the Minimum Character Length for Login ID?
- Is the Login ID Case Sensitive?
- Is the Login Attempts before Login Lock editable?
- Is the Duration of the Login Lock editable?
- Is the delay between each login attempt editable?
- Is the duration of time inactive in the system editable, before needing to login again?
- User sessions expire after 15 minutes, can this be changed?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Login Setting Descriptions, and Limits|
|Cloud Hosted Login Setting Changes|
|Self-Hosted Login Setting Changes|