Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to Populate the Period end Accrual Journal line description with the Requistion Line on with the account has been based for receipt accounting?
Tried configuring SLA rule by following the below steps
Create Description Rule
- Make sure it’s active.
Note: not all sources work. Receipt didn’t, PO number did
- Create a rule set
- Add description
- Activate the rule set
- Manage Accounting method
- Duplicate existing accounting method
- Override Existing Period End Accrual method
- Use newly defined method by end-dating existing rule set for period end accrual and adding a row for new rule set
- Activate the accounting method
- Specify Ledger Options to change accounting method
Note: ensure the context is set for the correct ledger
- Switch the accounting method to your new one
However 'Requistion Line' does not seem to be available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms