Contract Fulfillment Line Status Not Updated After Agreement Is Created.
(Doc ID 2142713.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a Contract of class Agreement, add line details and then create fulfillment lines.
2. Approve the Contract.
3. Create Agreement from contract fulfillment lines.
4. Run the Import Blanket Agreement ESS job in Purchasing workarea.
5. Note that Agreement is created in Fusion Purchasing and is in Open status.
6. Navigate back to the Contracts workarea and search for the contract.
7. Note that Contract Fulfillment line status still remains in 'Agreement creation in progress'.
Expected: Contract Fulfillment line status should be updated to 'Agreement created'.
Why is the issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document