Not Able To Access Person Management After R11 Upgrade
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Environment was upgraded to R11. After the upgrade, we are unable to access Person Management functions. We have tried using different combinations of seeded and/or custom roles and nothing is able to access Person Management or Workforce Structures.
Person Management Functions should be available for use.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as the user
2. Access Person Management from Navigator
3. Person Management is not listed as an option.
4. Click on New Person
5. Triangle shows under New Person, but no page is displayed.
6. Click on Home icon.
7. Screen flashes but does not go to home screen
8. Only after using the Home page URL I am able to get back to the home screen.
9. Try going to Workforce Structures
10. Workforce Structures is not displayed.
11. Click on Home Icon just refreshes the screen.
12. Only after using the Home page URL I am able to get back to the home screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms