Incorrect Amount Displayed In Apply Credit Memo Overview Area for Different Currencies
(Doc ID 2143606.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Billing - Transactions
Within Apply Credit Memo UI the user will see the Entered Amount and Accounted Amount are the same for two different currencies.
Accounted Amount on the Overview UI should match the Accounted Amount on the Accounting Lines detail for the credit memo.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Credit Memo in a foreign currency and complete
2. Navigate to Receivables > Receivables Balances > Apply Credit Memo
3. Click Apply
4. Actions > Account and Post to Ledger
5. Observe the Accounted Amount from Accounting Lines Detail is different than the Accounted Amount in the Overview.
6. Observe the Entered Amount and Accounted Amount in the Overview are the same for two different currencies.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users will see the Entered Amount and Accounted Amount are the same for two different currencies in the Overview.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document