Full time - Part Time & Reg-Temp Fields On Promotion & Transfer Pages Aren't Getting Populated
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service, 126.96.36.199.0 version, Global Human Resources
Full Time Part time & Reg-Temp fields on Promotion & Transfer pages aren't getting populated
Full Time or Part time field and Regular or Temporary fields are either:
1. Not getting populated on the Promotion & Transfer pages (even though they are specified at the Position level and the position is specified for a user)
2. Not getting updated when you choose a new Position
3. Getting updated only when you switch between tabs / employee portraits on Classic UI, or press the Save as Draft button.
FT-PT & Reg-Temp fields on Promotion & Transfer pages should populate correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM Cloud as a manager
2. Search for an employee either in the Simplified UI or on the Classic UI
3. Go to Actions and click on Promote
4. Observe that the Position, Grade and Department fields are populated, but Full Time or Part Time and Regular or Temp fields are not populated, even though under Manage Positions in Setup and Maintenance, the same position has FT/PT and Reg/Temp fields specified.
5. Click on the dropdown for Position and choose a different position. A popup should get displayed.
6. Observe that the FT/PT and Reg/Temp fields do not get updated.
7. Click on the Save as Draft button.
8. Observe that the FT/PT and Reg/Temp field get updated and reflect the correct values.
> This happens even if you switch between tabs. For example, if you are on the Promote page for an employee on the Classic UI, and then, you click on the Search tab, and then you come back to the Promote tab for the employee, the fields reflect the correct values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms