Fusion Compensation: Modeling is Not Applying the Budgeted Amounts to Employee Compensation Amounts in Workforce Compensation
(Doc ID 2144573.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Managers is trying to use modeling to apply a flat 2% to all employees eligible for a salary increase. When they run the modeling process to create the budget it works fine.
However, when they run the process to applying the budgeted amounts to employee compensation amounts, nothing happens.
1. Navigate to Compensation>Modeling
2. Click Create Model>Enter component and other required data
3. Build the Model and input 2% as the increase
4. Preview Results
5. In drop down select "Apply to Compensation Amounts"
6. Get process ID and success, however, no amounts are increased as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!