Error on Update Historical Rates - "Remote Region error #N"
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Close Accounting Period-Translate Multiple Currency Balances
When attempting to update Historical rate in Manage Historical rate page, from (Functional Setup Manager) FSM, the following error occurs.
Unable to retrieve content. Additional information for "Remote Region error #14"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to Fusion Applications.
2. Open Settings and Actions menu.
3. Click Setup and Maintenance - Manage Currency Rate Types
4. Click on the Historical Rate tab.
5. Select LEDGER from List of values.
6. Click DONE and error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms