OTAC/TEE: How to Re-Synchronize a Recruiting User-Defined Field (UDF) with Reporting
(Doc ID 2144724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 20B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Symptoms of a Flex Field (UDF) Not Synchronized with Reporting
When a Flex Field / user-defined field (UDF) is not synchronizing between the core modules (Recruiting, Configuration, etc.) and Reporting, it can exhibit one of the following behaviors:
- The Flex Field does not return any data (displays empty or null values)
- The Flex Field returns incorrect values
- The Flex Field does not return newly-added values
- The Flex Field returns deleted values
- The Flex Field returns values in the incorrect language
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document