BICS - Graph Ranges Not Built Correctly For Charts on Selecting "Display a Slider" in "Sections" of Analyses
(Doc ID 2146084.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Business Intelligence Cloud Services (BICS) Analytics, when choosing "Display a Slider" in "Sections" for an Analysis,
- it is noticed that the graph axes are not being built correctly.
- It is expected that there should be different levels of vertical axes depending on the column values being displayed on the graph.
That is -
- Each individual item within a column in the "Sections" should be used for an individual graph.
- Each graph should have different levels of vertical axis based on the values of the column.
- This would allow the lines of the chart for each, specific data item within the column to be built dynamically based on the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document