Uploading Email Templates Fails With Errors About Missing Files
(Doc ID 2146675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to upload a template on the email settings fails with the following errors:
* 'subject.ftl' must be included.
* 'text_body.ftl' must be included.
* A Strings.xlf file must be included for default locale in 'locales/pt_BR/Strings.xlf'.
The following warnings were found:
* The directory 'abandoned_order_v1/' was not recognized and will not be installed.
* The directory 'abandoned_order_v1/locales' was not recognized and will not be installed.
* The directory 'abandoned_order_v1/locales/bg' was not recognized and will not be installed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access https://<adminhost>/occs-admin/
- Click on Settings
- Click on Email Settings
- Click on "Abandoned Cart" for expand it
- Click on "Download Current Templates" for download the current template
- Unzip the template
- Re-zip without doing changes
- Try upload the email template
- See the error in screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document