OPPORTUNITY Navigation Issue When Adding Products
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user experience should be improved while adding product line items to opportunity. The flow that needs to be enhanced as follows:
1. The customer is working on opportunity page details.
2. He starts adding Product Line items.
3. While tabbing through the product line item fields, the user open the drop down for product type and then click search.
4. Select product type from the pop up and then click ok.
5. The focus in the application moved to the top of the screen on the Action button, away from the product type field at the bottom of the page.
The change of focus is inconvenient since if there are so many fields on the opty page that will take the user up in the page where he has to scroll back down there and complete the product line item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms