Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Russian characters in the User Defined Field and name of the layout displayed incorrectly after saving them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to activities view and select a classic layout.
2. Create a new UDF for activities and name it Тест
3. Add the udf column to the layout - the name shows correct
4. Save the layout and name it Тест - after the save both the layout and udf names are displayed incorrectly
5. Open same layout again the name shows correct
6. Add the same udf again the name shows correct after the scrambled name
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the new udf and layout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms