Non-English Characters (Such as Russian or Chinese) Displayed Incorrectly in User Defined Fields and Layouts in P6 Professional
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cyrillic (Russian) or Chinese characters in the User Defined Fields and names of the layouts are displayed incorrectly after saving them.
Users may also receive the following error:
Event Code: NMFTU-3909-3
Message: No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Go to Activities View and select a classic layout.
- Create a new UDF for activities and name it Тест
- Add the UDF column to the layout - the name shows correct
- Save the layout and name it Тест - after the save both the layout and UDF names are displayed incorrectly
- Open same layout again the name shows correct
- Add the same UDF again the name shows correct after the scrambled name
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms