Need ability to save and edit Task attachments directly in Cloud
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Activity Management
At present the process of editing and saving task Attachments if cumbersome and requires many more steps that were needed in the old CRM system used Cezar.
1) User click the Task attachment
2) User can only Save As so XXX.xls must be saved to local drive ( now user has 2 versions, the version in Sales Cloud and now a new copy on their local drive).
3) User needs to open the file now and make the desired change
4) User switches back to SUI and must hit + “Manage Attachments”
5) Now user must delete the newly added attachment record as it seem when you hit + it assumes you want to add
6) User then deletes the existing spreadsheet attachment (original doc)
7) User then hits Add Attachment (the user could have avoided this by hitting chose file for the new attachment added when hitting + but its not very intuitative)
8) User then hits Choose File and locates the updated spreadsheet
9) User hits save
Cezar (old CRM System) flow:
1) User clicks the attachment e.g. XXX.xls
2) User has option Open/Save/Save As etc
3) User clicks Open then makes the changes and hits save (The doc is saved to a “cezar” location)
4) No need to save the document locally. For the user there is only one copy of the document in “Cezar”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms