Contract Fulfillment Line Remains At 'agreement Creation In Progress'
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create enterprise contract (Contract type of Class = Agreement)
2. Create a fulfillment line from the contract header and no lines are present on the contract.
3. Submit the contract for Approval and had it approved.
4. Clicked 'Create agreement' from the fulfillment line, the status is now changed to 'Agreement creation in progress'.
5. Go to the Purchasing work area - Import Blanket Agreements
6. Run the Schedule process "Track Purchasing Activity"
7. Status remains 'agreement creation in progress'. Why?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms