Enhancement Request: Bar Chart Settings Not Working Properly in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Dashboards module, some bar charts do not show up unless options for left tics and bottom tics are turned off.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to My Dashboards > select (dashboard)
3. Locate (bar chart) > edit Dashboard Component Settings
4. On the Filter tab, scroll to the bottom of the window and locate 'Alignment List' > select Strategic Alignments > Corporate > (alignment)
5. Change the radio button from No to Yes for 'Display All Projects in the Hierarchy'
6. Click Apply. Notice no bars or data on the bar chart.
7. Go back into edit Dashboard Component Settings > General Display Options tab
8. Uncheck 'Show Left Tics' and 'Show Bottom Tics'.
9. Click apply. Bars now appear on chart.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms