Fusion absence Management: When Correcting Employee Termination Date The Absence Plan End Date Is Not Updated
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee is terminated as or 01.07.16. At a later date the termination date is corrected to be 01.12.16. The absence plan end date is still 01.07.16 and not the new termination date. The change termination process should be corrected to allow the change in termination date to be updated in the absence plan end dates.
1) Employee is enrolled into multiple absence plans
2) Terminate the employee as of the 01/07/16
3) Absence plans are end dated as per 01/07/16
4) At a later date I correct the termination to have the termination date as the 01/12/16
5) The absence plans are still end dated as per 01/07/2016 and have not been corrected to the new end date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms