Transfer Balances for Single Ledger to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service completed in "GLFUXFR015" error
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We did all the prerequisite steps and initiated the balance transfer from EBS R12.1.3 to FAHRCS and could see the request completed in error:
Below are the steps followed:
1. Log in to EBS R12 instance
2. Did pass the values (Cloud url - as suggested by whitepaper , username and pwd )
3. Specified the required top accounts for (Revenues, Cost of Sales and Operating Expenses)
4. Selected the ledger and initialization period.
5. click on apply
6. Could see the program completed in error.
Below are the details of the programs:
Transfer Balances for Single Ledger to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service - completed in error --
'GLFUXFR015: No Fusion user is specified. Please inform your system administrator that the profile option GL: Applications Coexistence Fusion User must specify a Fusion user name'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms