Notes Created In SUI Are Not Visible In Mobile
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Contacts with Type=Prospect the following behaviour is noticed:
Notes created in Mobile are not visibile in SUI and notes created in SUI are only visible in SUI. Notes are not synced from SUI to Mobile or the other way around.
1) Login to SUI and in Contact select a record where Contact type is Prospect.
2) Click on Notes tab and create a new record and save.
3) Login to Mobile UI and search for the record.
4) Click on Notes and the record created in SUI is not visible in Mobile UI.
1) Login to mobile and select a contact of type Prospect
2) Click on the Notes subtab and create a new record and save
3) Login to SUI and go to the prospect contact
4) Click on Notes subtab and the note created in Mobile is not visible in SUI
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms