Global HR: ER - Need National ID Issue and Expiration Dates In The Hire Screen
(Doc ID 2152419.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Short description of requirement
We would like for the Issue and Expiration Dates for National ID to be available in the Hire screen.
2. Business Need/Justification
The end users cannot enter these dates directly during a hire process and they need to go back on the Employee record and update the dates afterwards. This is additional work for end users and information might be lost as the users might forget to update those specific dates. We need to be able to add directly the dates when entering the National ID information and not
3. Business Flow that will be involved List all possible flows if more than one exists. This should include any manual/off line flows that are in any way integrated with the on-line flows.
The Hire process, however the process flow is not in itself impacted.
4. User roles that will be involved
All HR Specialists that do a Hire.
5. User interaction that is required
The addition of a National ID information in the Person record during the Hire.
6. What happens when action fails (or what is the impact of not having this):
Loss of important information for some legislations
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!