Make A Report Accessible To A User Having Custom Job Roles
(Doc ID 2152570.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 11 version, Technology Management - Reports/Analytics
Security customization fails
Security customization by creating a job role doesnt work
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Need to restrict Report access for Users having Custom Job Roles.
For example - 'User wise Opportunity' - Report should be accessible only to Users having role 'TechM Central SBO Head'. For other users this report should not be accessible.
2. I created a custom Duty under obi 'TechM_Central_SBO_Head_Report_Duty'.
3. I assigned above duty to 'TechM Central SBO Head' custom job role under obi.
3. Now I changed the permission on the custom report in order to use the new application job role 'TechM_Central_SBO_Head_Report_Duty'.
4. Due to above permission the report - 'User wise Opportunities' should be accessible only to the 'TechM Central SBO Head' User.
5. But this is not working as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document