Fusion Global HR: Missing Run HCM Extract Privileges Causes the Submitted HCM Extract to Stay in a Processing State for a Long Time
(Doc ID 2153425.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 184.108.40.206.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.20.04.0.
A submitted HCM Extract stays in a processing state for a long time for a particular user. The user can view the Archived Payroll processe, but none of them are the process that was just run.
The issue is observed in the Production environment and is reproduced when the same extract is run in the Test instance for the same user.
The extract run should complete in normal time as for other users.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in to Applications as the particular user.
2. Click Navigator > Checklists to open the Payroll Checklist work area.
3. Click on "Submit a Process or Report" on the Tasks Pane.
4. Select and submit the required HCM Extract from the page "Submit a Process or Report: Select Flow Pattern".
5. Observe that the extract would not start for this user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document