Fusion Global HR: HCM Extract Submitted Is In Processing State For A Long Time
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Global Human Resources.
HCM Extract Submitted is in processing state for a long time for a particular user.
The issue is observed in the Production environment and is reproduced when the same extract is run in the Test instance for the same user.
The extract run should complete in normal time as for other users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Applications as the particular user.
2. Click Navigator > Checklists to open the Payroll Checklist work area.
3. Click on "Submit a Process or Report" on Tasks Pane.
4. Select and submit the required HCM Extract from the page "Submit a Process or Report: Select Flow Pattern".
5. Observe that the extract would not start for this user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms