Billing Address Fields Address2 And Address3 Are Not Persisted After Order Creation
(Doc ID 2153491.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Navigate to Create Order page of the Agent application
- Place an order for a customer, and confirm that the Address2 field has a value
- Check the checkbox related to Billing Address being the same as Shipping Address
- Enter all other details and place the order
- Verify that Address2 for Billing Address in order details page upon placing the order has a non-null/empty value
Address2 in Billing Address should be populated with the value of Address2 in Shipping Address
Address2 in Billing Address is not populated with the value of Address2 in Shipping Address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document