Fusion Absence Management - Carryover Value Is Not Reflecting In Absence Plan Balance (INIT value)
(Doc ID 2155145.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After converting 2015 absence plan end balance carryover values as on 1/1/2016 for many plans, the carryover value is NOT reflecting in plan balance on Manage Absence Record page.
When clicking on plan name, it is showing carryover value. It is happening for all the plans and all associates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Convert Carryover as of 1/1/2016 for an accrual plan
2. Go to Person Management >> Manage Absence Record
3. Run the accrual process as of 1/1/16 for the plan to update the plan balance
4. Verify that plan balance on that page is not matching with the plan balance showing when click on the plan name
5. Balance of Absence plan on Manage Absence record page doesn't include converted carryover value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document