Multiple BU Not Visible While Creating A Contract
(Doc ID 2155934.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple BU not visible while creating a Contract.
Trying following the steps provided in <Note 1679323.1> - Unable To Create A Contract - No Value In Business Unit And Legal Entity LOV, but multiple BU's are still not visible.
Following the same document and setting only one BU instead of multiple allows the BU to show successfully in Contracts.
Setting 'HZ_ENABLE_MULTIPLE_BU_CRM' to Yes should allow multiple BU's to be visible when creating contracts
1. Navigate to 'Manage Common CRM Business Unit Profile Options'
2. select 'HZ_ENABLE_MULTIPLE_BU_CRM'
3. Set site to Yes. Save and close
4. Navigate to contracts > Create a new contract.
5. Business unit shows "no data to display" (even in the advances search)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!