Collections: How Can Email Be Sent To Customer Contact From Collections Dashboard?
(Doc ID 2156864.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can email be sent to Customer contact directly from Collections Dashboard?
1. Login to Fusion and navigate to Collections > Customer
2. Search for a Customer and click on Transactions Tab
3. Search for Invoices with a Due Date starting from 1/1/16 and 2 Invoices are shown
4. Click on the 1st Invoice.
5. On the left pane the Customer contact emails are shown. Our requirement is that Collections user should be able to send an email to Customer Contact about this Invoice and capture the Email Content on the Notes in the right pane.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document