Collections: How Can Email Be Sent To Customer Contact From Collections Dashboard?
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can email be sent to Customer contact directly from Collections Dashboard?
1. Login to Fusion and navigate to Collections > Customer
2. Search for a Customer and click on Transactions Tab
3. Search for Invoices with a Due Date starting from 1/1/16 and 2 Invoices are shown
4. Click on the 1st Invoice.
5. On the left pane the Customer contact emails are shown. Our requirement is that Collections user should be able to send an email to Customer Contact about this Invoice and capture the Email Content on the Notes in the right pane.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms