Rel 11 Profile Management - Competencies Content Section Properties Show When Set To None
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rel 11 Profile Management - Competencies Content Section properties show when set to None
Competencies Content Section properties “ Year last Used and Year Acquired in Person Profile shows up after setting it to “None”
The 'Year Last Used' and 'Year Acquired' fields in the Person Profile screen should not appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application as Implementation User
2. Go to Mange Profiles Types task -> Select Competencies Content Section.
3. Set options to ‘None’ for Properties – ‘Year Acquired’ and ‘Year Last Used’
4. Save and exit.
5. Log in as employee manager.
6. Go to My team -> Team Talent and select an employee
7. Click edit to update and add Skills and Qualifications
8. Add competency and Submit
9. Now Click on the collapse arrow to see details
10. We can see properties - Year last Used and Year Acquired in Details.
11. Log In as Employee-
12. Go to About Me -> Talent Profile - > Edit
13. Collapse Competencies section to see details
14. We can see properties - Year last Used and Year Acquired in Details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms