Assignees Missing In Template Workflow Setup Schema After Production/Configuration Bundle Import.
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Unifier, version 18.104.22.168
Expected Result: After importing a Production/Configuration Bundle that includes Shell Templates, the Workflow Schema should be matching the environment that the bundle was created in.
Actual Result: After importing a Production/Configuration Bundle that includes Shell Templates, the Workflow Schema is missing the 'Assignee' details where the Workflow Step Name is not unique in the workflow.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In source environment ensure workflow used in schema has duplicate step names.
2. Ensure that the Assignee for all steps in the Template workflow schema has a value.
3. Create Production/Configuration Bundle and export, being sure to include the Shell Templates.
4. Import the Production/Configuration Bundle into destination environment.
5. Check the schema and find that the Assignee is missing for the step names that are not unique.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms