Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Name for an employee is not getting updated, after modification on the Manage Users page.
Steps to Reproduce Issue
1. Login to Fusion Application as admin user.
2. Navigate to Manager Users page and query for a employee record.
3. Update the Username field to the desired value.
4. Save and close the record.
5. Come back to the record and old name would still be there. It will not be updated to the new username.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms