Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempted post-upgrade task of upgrade Metadata as outlined in our Project Plan.
Receiving the attached error when attempting the Metadata upgrade.
Upgrade 20 Cannot be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Application Composer
2. Click on Metadata Manager.
3. Click on Metadata Upgrade.
4. Select the upgrade from not started list.
5. Click on the upgrade button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms