Fusion Compensation: Error Message Is Displayed When User Click On Cancel On Worker List Page Of The Budget Pool
Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error Message is displayed when user clicks on Cancel on Worker List page of the Budget Pool
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Ran the Start Workforce Compensation Process
2) Go to Workforce Compensation > Act as Proxy Manager > Choose a Manager
3) Workforce Compensation Plan is listed, In the Action column choose "Manage Compensation Budget"
4) Budget Pool will be displayed
5) Click on the Budget Pool Name link and go to Manager Budgets section.
6) Click on Worker List corresponding to Direct Reports row
7) Once on the worker list page, click Cancel button on the top right corner. -> error is raised
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms