Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Please make an ER for the following:
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
When selecting a advanced search that doesn't have the flag "Run Automatically" checked and then close the serch window, the field "List" related to saved search are blank, returning no results or different results of saved searchs.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
When selecting a advanced search that the flag "Run Automatically" is not checked, and then click on close in search window, should return to a saved serch that has the flag "Run Automatically", like "My Accounts".
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
When close the window in advanced search, set the field list with default saved search, like when you enter in Accounts page.
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
The actual behavior could confuse Sales Reps, appearing account that the sales rep is not owner or are not part of sales team.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business:
The use of the CRM could be opmitzed when Sales reps should drilldown in a lot of his accounts.
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
Searching for accounts that sales reps are owner.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms