Error Scheduling User Role Membership Report "The user doesn't have read permission for Job Definition"
(Doc ID 2164453.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the User Role Membership Report in the scheduled processes the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Application as admin user
2. Navigate to the Tools > Scheduled Processes page
3. Click the Schedule New Process button
4. Search and execute the User Role Membership Report job
5. The job execution fails with the above mentioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document