Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy/paste a project, grouped by anything other than EPS, it runs natively rather than as a job service.
For the copy/paste function to submit a job 100% of the time, regardless of how the project is grouped.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to P6 Professional.
2. Ensure the project is closed.
3. Group by anything other than EPS (ex. Nothing, Status, any Project Code, etc).
4. Select the project and select Copy/Paste.
5. Observe that in the Copy Project Options, Summary Data is disabled.
6. Observe that the project is opened after the Copy Project options screen, before the Copy WBS options can be presented.
7. Observe that the copy runs natively, not as a Scheduled Services job.
Due to this issue, when grouped by anything other than EPS, the copy/paste project function runs natively and takes a long time to complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms