Enhancement Request: Auto Assign Only Assigning One Resource in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 'Enforce Resources' is set to 'Yes' in the Activity Template, all resources are not being enforced using the 'Auto Assign' function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to (projectID) > Schedule (also known as Roadmap)
3. Click the grey 'Edit All' button
4. Under the 'Auto Assign' column, check the box next to 'Assign All' or you can select indivudal Auto Assign boxes. Name(s) should populate in the 'Resources' column. Click Save.
5. Select a row, click the '+' next to a resource. Only one resource has been assigned even though Auto Assign was used and there are multiple resources enforced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms