Enhancement Request: Auto Assign Only Assigning One Resource in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2166290.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 'Enforce Resources' is set to 'Yes' in the Activity Template, all resources are not being enforced using the 'Auto Assign' function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to (projectID) > Schedule (also known as Roadmap)
3. Click the grey 'Edit All' button
4. Under the 'Auto Assign' column, check the box next to 'Assign All' or you can select indivdual Auto Assign boxes. Name(s) should populate in the 'Resources' column. Click Save.
5. Select a row, click the '+' next to a resource. Only one resource has been assigned even though Auto Assign was used and there are multiple resources enforced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document