Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R1 to 2016 R2 Update 4 [Release 2015 to 2016]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using dynamic data to pull in a commerce text attribute inside a Text Element in a Table in Doc Designer, the string stored in the text attribute does not text wrap and is cut off by the cell wall.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Store a long string with no spaces or dashes within a commerce attribute on a quote.
- Create a new Doc Designer document.
- Add a new section to the document.
- Add a table to the document.
- Add the the commerce attribute to a text element within the table.
- Preview the document using the quote in step 1.
- Observe how the string stored in the text attribute is cut off by the cell wall of the table, rather than text wrapping properly.
In the example from step 1, this string displays as the following in PDF output:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms