Cannot Enter The Receipt Method In Payment Tab For An Imported Invoice
(Doc ID 2167852.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt method cannot be changed on imported invoices. Error message:
"You cannot change the receipt method"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Import transaction
2. Incomplete the transaction
3. Try to change the receipt method - error is raised
4. Enter a manual transaction - same customer
5. Save the transaction
6. Edit back the transaction and change the receipt method
7. No error is raised and the transaction can be saved
The system should allow the change of the receipt method on imported transactions
Due to this issue users cannot modify the receipt method on imported transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document