Fusion MFG: Work Orders FBDI Error: Enter a Valid Supply Type
(Doc ID 2168670.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform File Based Data Import for Work Orders, receiving error "Enter a valid supply type. Valid supply types are Assembly Pull, Operation Pull, Push, Bulk, and Supplier" and/or "Enter valid basis. Valid types are FIXED or VARIABLE". Operation Pull is entered into template.
-- Expected Behavior
File is imported to the system without error when Supply Type is properly defined in the template
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Acquire the latest Work Order Import Template
2. Complete template and generate .csv file
3. Login to Fusion Application
4. Navigate to File Import and Export Menu
5. Import zip file into Application
6. Schedule and run process to load template to interface table
7. Schedule and run process to import work order to system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document