Deleted WBS Elements In P6 Professional Reappear When Using P6 Professional With Cloud Connect
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using P6 Professional with Cloud Connect, while attempting to delete a WBS where logically deleted data exists in P6 EPPM child tables (at least TASK and one additional table like TASKACTV), the WBS appears as if it is deleted from within P6 Professional, but is not. If the project is closed and reopened, the WBS reappears. The row is not deleted from PROJWBS and the following error is thrown in the cloud connect log file:
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-02292: integrity
constraint (ADMUSER.$CONSTRAINT) violated - child record found
For a WBS to correctly delete when logically deleted data exists under the WBS element.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in to P6 Professional
- Create a project
- Create a wbs elements
- Add one activity to one of the WBS elements
- Add one activity code to the activity
- Delete the activity (which will mark it logically deleted)
- Delete the WBS from the WBS view
- Note that the WBS appears to remove, but the record still exists in the PROJWBS table and will reappear when project is closed and reopened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms