Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R1 Update 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Font changes in RTE (Rich Text Editor) attribute revert back the Font type to Times New Roman. Some typical use cases:
- Changing the Font type only. This is more prevalent in IE 11 than other browsers.
- In the Format tab, select a different font other than Times New Roman i.e Select Arial Unicode MS.
- Click the text section and start typing. The font changes back to Times New Roman.
- Changing the Font type, and color or size.
- Highlight a typed text by using CTRL + A, and change the font to other than Times New Roman.
- Continue to change the color to other than default or change the font size.
- The highlighted text reverts to Times New Roman.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms