Deleted Goal Plan Still Show in Assignee Details
(Doc ID 2171783.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted goal plan still show in Assignee Details
Steps to Replicate:
1. Login as HR
2. Go to Manage Goal Plan Set.
3. Create new Goal Plan Set including goal plans and assign to worker. Verify goal
plans can be assigned to the selected worker successfully.
4. Click to open the newly created Goal plan set
5. Delete one goal plan and create one new goal plan.
6. Submit the process again.
7. Search and select the Goal Plan Set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document