Optimize Equipment Assignment Action On The Shipment ID Is Not Picking Correct Equipment Based On Special Service
(Doc ID 2172135.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.1 to 6.4]
Oracle Fleet Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment >> Actions >> Fleet Management >> Assign >> Optimize Equipment Assignment
Optimize Equipment Assignment action is not assigning correct equipment based on special service which is defined in Shipment ID and in the Equipment ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release ID.
2. Create Shipment ID by performing Bulk Plan - Buy for the Order Release ID.
3. Edited the Shipment ID and added Special Service ID.
4. Ensure same Special Service ID is defined in the Equipment ID.
5. Select a Shipment ID and perform Action >> Fleet Management >> Assign >> Equipment Type to map Equipment Type ID.
6. For the same Shipment ID perform Action >> Fleet Management >> Assign >> Optimize Equipment Assignments.
The assigned Equipment ID does not hold Special Service ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document