Administer Workers Pulling Up Values For First Alpha Employee, Not Actual Employee
(Doc ID 2172233.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, .Manage Compensation
When the user searches someone through Administer Workers and click of their plan, Person information and Worker Information details don't match
System should show correct worker details
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Under Workforce Compensation> click view administration Reports
2. Select Compensation Plan Annual Salary and Bonus Plan -2015 Cycle
3. Click Full download Employee Name: Worker1
4. Navigate to Administer Workers > search for Worker2 > click Participating Plan
5. When looking at Worker2 record, I see Worker1 information being populated. He is the first person in alpha order in the Annual Salary and Bonus Plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document