Fusion Global HR: Error "JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException, msg=null" When Terminating Work Relationship.
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R11 UPGRADE Issue:
When attempting to terminate an employee, the following error occurs.
JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException, msg=null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Click Navigator > Person Management
3. Next page is Person Management: Search.
4. Searched for the particular employee.
5. Click on task "Manage Work Relationship".
Then the below error is thrown in the page Manage Work Relationship.
6. Click on "OK".
7. Select the task "Manage Work Relationship" second time.
This time the Actions button appears.
8. Click Actions > Terminate.
Then the above error is shown:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms