Is It Possible To Save A Set Of Search Criteria For The Analytics Report?
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to save the filer choose on a report as favorite?
• Currently when a manager run a report he always chooses a set of filter criteria every time.
• If something like Favorite or my report value, he can get on Analytics window where he can go and select a value and by default he can get the result with is set of filter criteria.
• If we can provide some option in analytics window user can select favorite or My Report he will be able to see the result with his filter criteria.
• If this feature can get added it will be helpful for the manager to run their own reports without choosing the filter criteria again and again.
• Customer have a list of users who always use a set of filter criteria to run the reports so if this enhancement works customer's user can easily run the reports and can see their data in a productive and less time consuming manner.
• No it does not affect any milestone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms