Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R1 to 2015 R1 Update 4 [Release 2015]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to insert an attribute in Document Designer, which has the same variable name as an additional address attribute set, the field doesn't display despite being populated on the quote.
The issue can be reproduced at will in sites using versions 2015 R1 with the following steps:
- Create a commerce attribute with variable name "test"
- Create a commerce additional attribute set with variable name "test
- Create a test quote and store a value in the attribute created in step 1.
- Create a new Doc Designer Document.
- Add a section layout to the template and then a text element within this section
- Insert the commerce attribute "test" to the text element as dynamic data.
- Preview this document using the transaction ID from the quote created in step 3.
- Observe how the page appears blank without the data from the attribute "test" stored on the quote from step 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms