Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Filter does not apply to the View when a Filter is copied, edited, then applied to the View.
For the copied Filter to apply.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Project with Project-level Activity Code called Code with values A & B assigned to 3 Activities (assign A to 1st 2 Activities and B to the 3rd).
2. Create a Filter to select Code A.
3. Apply Filter, save the View (2 Activities display correctly).
4. Go to Filters, copy the Filter and edit to select Code B.
5. Check box for Apply to View for the copied Filter and uncheck the box for the original Filter. Click OK to apply, not Apply. [This step and the above are done in the same customize Filters dialog box.]
6. Note that No Activity Filter is applied and all 3 Activities are displayed.
7. Go back to Filters and the box is no longer checked.
8. Check the Apply to View box again, click OK and now the Filter is applied correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms